Privacy-sensitive data or personal data are processed via the web shop. Summum attaches great importance to dealing carefully with personal data. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and protected by Summum.
During processing, Summum observes the requirements of privacy law. This means, among other things, that:
- Summum clearly states the purposes for which personal data are processed. Summum does so by means of this privacy statement;
- Summum limits the collection of personal data to only those personal data which are required for legitimate purposes;
- Summum asks consumers first for their express consent to the processing of personal data in cases where such consent is required;
- Summum implements security measures for the protection of consumer personal data and also requires such measures from parties processing consumer personal data on Summum's behalf;
- Summum respects the right to access, correct or delete personal data on request.
Summum is the party responsible for data processing. This privacy statement explains which personal data is collected and used and for what purpose.
This privacy statement was last amended on 08-07-2021.
1. Use of personal data
When using the webshop, certain data are obtained. This may include personal data. Summum only saves and uses your personal data which are provided directly by you, within the scope of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear at the time of provision that they will be provided to Summum for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes specified in this privacy statement:
- Name and address details
- Telephone number
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Payment information
- Date of birth
- IP address
- Order history
- Other personal details that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Details of your activities on our website
- Data on your surfing behavior across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Certain sections of our web shop require you to register first. After registration we will save the personal data you have provided via your chosen user name. We save these details so that you do not have to fill them in again each time and so that we can contact you within the framework of executing the agreement. We will not provide the data linked to your user name to third parties, unless this is necessary within the framework of the execution of the agreement you have concluded with us or if this is required by law. In case of suspected fraud or abuse of our web shop, we may hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
3. Portal access
With our portal you can access a management environment where you can set, enter and change things yourself.
4. Processing of orders
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data for processing. If necessary for proper processing, we may also provide your personal data to third parties. You can read more about this in this privacy declaration.
In addition to the information on our website, we can also inform you of our new products and services
- by e-mail
- Via social media
We offer a newsletter to inform interested parties about our products and/or services. Every newsletter contains a link by which you can unsubscribe. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit permission.
7. Location data
If necessary for the service, we can collect location data (GPS) from you. Your consent will be asked at the time of collection.
These (location) data can also be stored and processed by the provider of the navigation/mapping software, such as Google Maps, but the data can also be used by Google or Apple themselves, for example. We have no influence on this. We recommend that you read the relevant privacy statement of the provider in question.
We do not publish your customer data.
Our online shop does not display advertisements.
10. Communication to third parties
We will not sell your data to third parties and will only pass your data on to our partners. These partners are (partly) located outside the EU. We have strict agreements with them to comply with the European privacy rules.
Social media buttons are included in our webshop. The operators of these services use this information to collect your personal data.
When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them.
You are free to disable cookies through your browser. Please note, however, that it is possible that our website will then no longer function optimally.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer saves cookies. You can also delete all information previously stored using your browser settings.
We have made agreements with third parties who place cookies about the use of the cookies and applications. However, we do not have complete control over what the providers of these applications do with the cookies when they read them.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors use our web shop. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google in order to make agreements about how our data is handled. Furthermore, we have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services, and finally we have anonymised the IP addresses.
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a user name and password
- Access to personal data is protected with a user name and a login token
- We take physical measures to protect access to the systems where personal data is stored
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that safeguard all information between you and our website when you enter personal information
- We keep logs of all retrievals of personal data
The personal data described above will be stored for as long as necessary to process your order(s), including warranty, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer storage (such as the tax retention obligation).
15. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our web shop. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. We advise you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using them.
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy declaration. It is recommended to consult this privacy declaration regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
17. Viewing, amending or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Summum Woman and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data modification or a request to withdraw your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, please make sure that your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) are blacked out. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
1042 AC Amsterdam